Playa blanca

Hi Bloggers!


Today I want to talk about my favorite beach in Chile.
I don’t know so much beach around the country but when I was young,
my family and I go for three years in a row to the same beach.
That, I think, was the most beautiful beach in Chile, Playa Blanca.
This place be one of the most beautiful camping I was being.
Here you can put your tent for all your family and, when you wake up at the morning,
the first thing you will see is the beautiful ocean and the fine and white sand in all its coast.
Here you can sleep in the sun, swim in the sea, run in the sand dunes,
and see the sunset while you be seat in the sand drinking a hot a cup of tea. 

One of the best memories in this place was the morning when I was in the beach,
swim with the waves, when I asked to my father if we can go to kayak ocean inside.
After insist a lot, my father say yes and we go.
Inside the ocean we met with a big family of dolphins, they was eating in the cost,
we go to kayak between they and we sea a dolphin mother with his child,
the most beautiful experience in my memories.

Comentarios

  1. I stayed there for a long weekend about 10 years ago. A very nice beach but a pity the water is so cold.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario