Hi bloggers!

Today I want to talk about a memorable birthday party. 
This year I celebrate my 22 birthday, this was a special date because this days I was a beautiful occasion with my family and friends. Friday, may 24 I was in birthday, this year was so different than any other birthday I had, the day before my birth I was a very stress days and this thursday my family and I was a familiar problem. This means that we need travel to Valparaiso for two days (including my birthday), that was a little sad for my family problem but a beautiful day, all of that because this year I was so immersed in the responsibilities of my studies and that take me all the time, including my family time. And for two days I could forget all my problems and responsibilities and be with they all I want.

A lot of time a go I plan a birthday party with all of my friends, in first time the intention of this was celebrate the party on friday after pircas, but with my family problem I change all the plans to saturday when we return to Santiago. 

The dress code for this was black outfit and artistic makeup, in the saturday morning my friend Camila accompanied me to meiggs because I want to buy make up for me and my friends. At the nine of the night the people come to my home and dance, eat and drink with me to celebrate all the night. This was so exhausted but funny and beautiful.



Comentarios