Micheal Phelps

Hi bloggers!


Today I want to talk about someone who I like to have a one-on-one conversation with. For me this person is Michael Phelps. 

I swim since I have ten years old and he since before so much. When I was little and see at the tv my first Olympic Games, I see him won an Olympic medal. When I was in a training travel in Miami he was in Beijing winning 8 gold medals, then he turned in the best swimmer in all the times and everyone’s favorite swimmer. 

If I really have this conversation I want to talk about three topics. First I want to talk about his trainings and how he stand all the workout, special in competition. I can’t understand how he support the pressure on him when que won eight gold medals, that means he swim in six days of competitions twenty two raises, that was a lot. An inhuman effort. 

Second how he study and swim at the same time, I know in USA teh college was different than Chile and there they have so much support then what we can have here in Chile but he swim in high race from always, I want to say he was so jung when he won his first Olympic medal and that means he swim a lot since always. 

Third I want to talk about social life, he always was training and I understand he don’t go to parties a lot but all the people need to talk and live with people and how he do that. I think maybe he have a great swim team or live with other people or his university team. Or maybe he live with his trainer like Kristel Kobrich in Argentina. 




Comentarios