A memorable family meal

Hi bloggers!


Today I want to talk about a memorable family meal. 
When I was thirteen years old (2010), a September day my family (mum, dad and sister) and I went to a family meeting or how they say “Consigliere’s meeting”. That day is an important day for my family because Consigliere’s around Chile and cousins in Italy would meet in Stadio Italiano for a important lunch. 


When my great grandfather come tu Chile, they arrived in Valparaiso of Chile, here they work in a bakery, married and established a family. Here was when my grandfather Gian Franco Consigliere and my grandmother Eda Solari married and born my father. Like my grandfather be six grandfather’s Consigliere and then a hug family. Not all of they stay in Valparaiso, someone come to Santiago or other towns in Chile. 

This day we have a big meeting with more than seventy cousins and some of this cousins where from Italy, Genoba, where my family comes. Here we eat pasta, play football and talk so much about all of us. The most important moment for the meeting was complete the family tree, that was a tradition because when the family reunited we put the names for the new members of the family in there place.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario